Parmesan Crisps with Eggs ‘n’ Toast
When Erin heard I made these while she was away, she demanded I make them for her, even before I wrote up a post on them. They are parmesan crisps, and they are spectacular. It’s stupidly easy to make too. For breakfast over the weekend, I wanted to make some delicious eggs. Erin had been running low on Wafoodie posts, so I knew I had to put some sort of creative twist on the eggs to make them Wafoodie-worthy. Just take a look, and you’ll see they are!
Perfect over easy eggs with panini toast (rustic bread slathered in butter and then grilled in a panini press) all beside a couple parmesan crisps. I had a very happy breakfast!
- 1 cup parmesan, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- On a baking sheet covered with a silicone mat, drop 4 or 5 parmesan domes.
- Press the parmesan down to form flat layers of cheese.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool to crisp up.